Sahar Mousavi is the Founder of The Law Office of Sahar Mousavi. She is a licensed attorney admitted to the State Bar of California. She has earned her LLM degree (Masters of Law) from UC Berkeley School of Law, and her Bachelors of Law degree with the highest honors at a top law school in Iran. She has a Private International Law certificate from The Hague Academy of International Law in The Netherlands.
Sahar was formerly a Law Clerk Intern at Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office and was an associate attorney in an immigration law firm. She practices primarily in the areas of Immigration and Estate Planning. As an immigrant herself, she has a great deal of understanding and empathy for immigrants and the practice of immigration law is both a profession and passion for her. She is extremely caring for her clients and devoted to the success of their cases. Sahar is dedicated to providing her clients with the highest level of service at affordable prices. She speaks English and Farsi.
- Estate Planning
- State Bar of California
- Business law certification from UC Berkeley School of Law
- Private International Law certificate from The Hague Academy of International Law
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall)
- S. Beheshti University, the Bachelor Of Laws
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Iranian American Bar Association
- American Bar Association